C64 system cost?

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:30:43 CST 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Mike Stein <mhs.stein at gmail.com> wrote
[...]
> I'll give Joe a printout of these messages when I see him tomorrow to let
> him know what folks are saying about him; as Jim says he's usually pretty
> good but s**t happens sometimes.

Mike Stein, while you're printing and delivering these, I'd like to offer
my opinion that, as much as I appreciate a contemporary, high-performance,
hyper-complex web stack (I work on this stuff for my career), there's
certainly beauty in a plain-jane http server that's easily manageable by
one guy, simple and reliable.  I looked at it and there's no shame in Jim's
stuff -- it's quite adequate and arguably exactly the right tool for the
job.

thx
jake