ESR meter recommendations.

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 02:31:24 CST 2016

I use a BK Precision 879B and can only say good things about it, saved me numerous times (and also exonerated components I thought were faulty).
http://www.bkprecision.com/products/component-testers/879B-40000-count-dual-display-handheld-lcr-meter-with-esr.html
Looks like the Der EE is an even better deal for a very similar unit that even goes up to 100 kHz though.
Marc