Free (for pickup): RX02 external enclosure (Seattle, WA)

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Jan 25 03:48:51 CST 2016

Hi

I would love one with my "table-top" PDP-8/E. I suspect shipping over
the pond will kill it though. Do you have measurements of dimensions and
weight?

What does it look like, how does one mount the RX02 in the enclosure? Do
you have any pictures?

Kind Regards,
Pontus.