What to Do with a PS/2?

Todd Killingsworth killingsworth.todd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:11:31 CST 2016

According to the first Google hit, Warp should be really close in time with
your PS/2:
( From http://www.os2museum.com/wp/os2-history/os2-timeline/ )

*OS/2 Warp*—October 1994—Codename Warp

   - Internal revision 8.162 (94/09/19)
   - Performance tuned, lower resource requirements
   - Compatible with Windows 3.11
   - BonusPak (with Internet Access Kit) included
   - Improved hardware support
   - Updated WPS

This roughly matches up with my memory.  I haven't worked OS/2 in a long
while!