What to Do with a PS/2?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jan 25 23:24:11 CST 2016

Looking at that BonusPak ISO, it doesn't seem to be bootable (I tried booting it in VMWare), and I think it's just extra software rather than an OS installation disk. So I think my next challenge is to figure out how to write out 1.8M XDF floppies from the installation floppy images. Maybe I can find a utility to write them from DOS? I have a 386 clone running MS-DOS 6.22 that I use for running ImageDisk. I use a SCSI2SD in it for its hard drive, and I can pop the MicroSD card into a reader on my Mac to get files on and off of it.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/