Win98SE Update/Patches WAS: Can Windows 98SE run on an Intel I7 with SATA hard drives?

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sat Jan 30 13:59:30 CST 2016

While on this topic what are you guys using to patch up your new/reinstalls of Win98SE? For Win2K there is Unofficial SP5.2 and WinXP has Unofficial SP4. I have found a number of unofficial SPs for Win98SE, namely AutoPatcher 2007 w/ the 2008 Update and SP2 v3.52, but I am not sure which is the better one in terms of installation ease/completeness. Any votes for either of those or a third choice?

-Ali