Running CRTs without implosion protection glass

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:46:29 CDT 2016

That was my thought too- color CRTs are where this really mattered- which
is why I mentioned black and white.

I am not overly concerned, someone in the IRC channel I'm in asked and I
thought I'd ping. Even then, in a color CRT without any lead shielding, I'd
bet the emissions pale in comparison to any kind of real medical X-ray.

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS
   ian.finder at gmail.com