The infinitely profitable program

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Jul 2 14:44:18 CDT 2016

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016, Liam Proven wrote:
[Howard Fullmer]
> https://books.google.cz/books?id=WDAEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=Howard+Fullmer+parasitic+engineering&source=bl&ots=vR97Abpe-n&sig=PkbTWlbiUCJDMt4iyl80Mu7Tds0&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Howard%20Fullmer%20parasitic%20engineering&f=false

At the Second West Coast Computer Faire, Fullmer and George Morrow
presented a paper advocating the radical concept of trying to STANDARDIZE
S-100!

He was a major part of all of the S-100 standardization efforts.

But, I remember him working out of his house on Hearst Street?, peddling
"Shuffleboard" - a sandwich board inside the TRS-80 for memory relocation,
linked with a sandwich board inside the expansion interface for 8" drives.

About 20 years ago, I saw a mention in MicroTimes?? that he had died, and
I can't find any confirmation.