eBay MVII BA123 $99 - Buy It Now - Richboro, Pennsylvania

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat Jul 16 23:26:45 CDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't see too many complete looking BA123 boxes show up on eBay and
> this one seems relatively cheap if you happen to be able to pick it up
> locally in Richboro, Pennsylvania. Plus a few boxes of VMS
> documentation too.
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/232013130536
> (No personal connection to, or information about, this seller)
>
> I would grab this one myself if it was within easy driving distance.
> Someone should grab it.

A nice find for someone looking to 'get into' vintage computing.  The disk
should be easy to replace if necessary and documentation is plentiful.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."