Found some stuff at the scrapyard

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:47:01 CDT 2016

Yeah i saw that it was capable or running HP/UX and wanted to take a look
at that. Sadly it did not come with a NIC, that would have been pretty
useful for getting data into and out of the machine over the network,
instead ill be limited to floppys.

The basic os that came installed on it looks pretty interesting too,
although i need to read up on it some. I'm going to image the drive so in
the event it goes bad or i need to set things back to how i got the machine
i can do so.