Epson QX games (with graphics) (was Epson QX-10, battery removal)

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:42:43 CDT 2016

On 07/17/2016 08:12 PM, Terry Stewart wrote:
> BTW, while we discussing the QX-10 I'd love to hear from anyone that has
> any games which show off its nice green-screen graphics.

"Underground City" (I think that's what it's called, without digging it
out) is the only one that I have, but there's some form of sector voodoo on
the disk which prevents it from being copied/archived. :-(

I suppose there's Valpaint, too :) (I *assume* it's graphical; I got a
mouse with my system and I'm not aware of anything else which sounds like
it might make use of it)

cheers

Jules