Flex Disc options for the HP 9825

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:25:20 CDT 2016

Probably a question for Tony's encyclopedic knowledge. I just scored two HP 9825, one a later "T" option and one "B" version with all the fixings (i.e ROM packs). They both seem to work save the usual tape drive which I have not gotten to yet. Both have the flexible disc ROM. What kind of discs can I hook up? I think the HP 9895 8" floppy would work. What about the HP 82901 5.25" floppy drive? How do I read/write program files from the disc interface?
Marc

Sent from my iPad