USB Keyboard Adapter (Was: Model M Key Cap Replacement)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 01:30:40 CDT 2016

thanks I will look at this thanks!'

Ed#

In a message dated 6/6/2016 9:57:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
todd.george at gmail.com writes:

Ed:

I've used Soarer's Mod which is built around the  excellent Teensy 2.0 or
Teensy++ 2.0.  I've had great success on quite  a few Model M keyboards with
this mod.  You can do a very clean  internal mount as well on certain Model
M  keyboards.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=17458.0

Hope  this helps!
-Todd