Attend and Participate Information Security and Cyber Forensics (INFOSEC2017)

Joan Sali joan.sdiwc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:05:49 CDT 2016

Hi Dale,
Appreciate your thoughts. :)
The conference that I promote embraces the world of technology, therefore,
all aspects of computers, their components and everything in the field of
technology is covered. The difference is, various topics are presented by
scholars, computer enthusiasts, students, faculties and the like in a
conference setting.

I am inviting every technology lover members here, that's why I'm posting
the event. My apology if you find it off. My intention is not to replace
your set of general rules, but rather, to invite.

Again, apologies.

Joan Sali
Conference Manager
sdiwc.net