DEC Legacy UK show

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 16:08:05 CDT 2016

Greetings all

A polite notice to inform everyone that DEC Legacy will be running this
year will be Saturday 15th - Sunday 16th October 2016 at the Marchesi
Centre, Windermere, United Kingdom. I'm currently moving web host provider
so the website is not yet up. In the meantime I will post any developments.

The DEC Legacy Event has now been running approximately every 18 months for
the last six years. It is a meeting of vintage computer enthusiasts with a
slant to Digital Equipment Corporation products but open to all.

I suggest those planning on attending and staying over in the Lakes book
accommodation sooner rather than later.

The cost will be £10 for the Saturday, £7.50 for the Sunday or £15 for the
weekend.

Hope to see you there!

Regards, Mark