VCFed auction updates

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Jun 14 06:17:01 CDT 2016

On 6/14/2016 1:26 AM, Rod Smallwood wrote:

> Well the signature does not a lot for me but the system looks really
> nice.
> Just as I remember them.
Wozniak signed systems sell for a lot more than unsigned.  Assuming the
bit Woz isn't faked of course, so one needs to get good authentication.

I have an original unit I bought with a packing box, but I don't know if
I'll bring it along.  PS died some years ago, otherwise all original as
I bought it from Advanced Computer Products.  It would be cool to get it
signed if he comes by and is in the mood to do so.

Thanks
Jim