Mystery HP 1000 board

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Jun 16 11:25:17 CDT 2016

Glen wrote
----
Figures 1-2 and 1-3 show the difference between the 2111F and 2117F and how the two FPP Arithmetic and Control PCAs fit into the top of the 2111F instead of into a separate box below the 2117F.
----
Yeah, I checked my M/E/F red handbook that I keep next to the system console and have read thoroughly for years, and sure enough it mentions the 2111F as well. Which means it's not that I never knew it... unfortunately - it means I forgot it. What's going to go next.... oh no. lol