Mystery HP 1000 board

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Jun 16 11:54:21 CDT 2016

I the HP -> Agilent -> Keysight world when you see part numbers start
with a 0 (zero) in many cases the instrument they were for or in this
case part of, is the digits that follow.

Not in all cases, this falls apart for things that were common between
instruments or the item was already had been used.

Card extenders are a good example, there are common extenders that
fall under the tools area, and follow a p/n that is just sequential.

But it a good initial strings to go look for. If Google does not come up
with anything try Keysight.

If someone is serious about restoring the whole FFT rack, let me know
I ended up with about 75% of one. I acquired it for the CRT which is used
in other instruments, one of which I own.

-pete