The Great TK revival

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 18 05:22:19 CDT 2016

Hi

     The great TK revival continues apace.

There's a TK50 in my VAX 4000 running really well. Purrs like a cat

I have TK70 in the RT-11 (11/83 QED) Machine that also runs.

TK70 should read the TK50 tapes. It tries but complains about cant read
the directory.

So whats a common format I can write  on a TK50 tape in a TK50 Drive (VMS)

then take it over to the RT-11 box and have it read it.?

Where is all this going? Well I need to end up with RSTS on an 11/83.

So a bootable TK50 with RSTS install files on it is the goal.

Meanwhile transfer by tape is useful.

Rod