Current source for RX50 media?

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Jun 24 15:54:33 CDT 2016

Ethan;

1) I replaced a few RD52's with RD53's. I probably have some RD52's laying around if he wants to go that route.

2) It's been too long so I don't remember, but don't you use normal pc floppies (5.25) and PUTR can format them?

3) Starting with RT11 is great. Adding TSX+ on top of that is Muy Bueno :) http://tsxplus.classiccmp.org