Grey Wall (VMS) available

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Jun 24 17:31:59 CDT 2016

> On Jun 24, 2016, at 15:00 , jwsmobile <jws at jwsss.com> wrote:
>
> I have a cousin in Colorado that will do anything for a buck.  Email me if you are interested.
>
> BTW, he's a licensed Bond agent and travels to pick up humans all over the country (florida, washington, DC, etc.), so he will pile a bunch of manuals in a rental van and drive them to you, probably for  the same amount as if it were a human.  Not cheap, but would get you your paper.  (suv rental + his time, gas, food, probably ~$450)

This is the most hilarious offer I've heard in a long time. I'll probably not take it, but I'll darn well think about it! I wonder whether he'd consider moving a Grey Wall to be a lower or higher risk job compared to moving the usual fugitives? :D

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/