Grey Wall (VMS) available

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Fri Jun 24 20:28:56 CDT 2016

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016, Mark J. Blair wrote:

> Please say southern California... ;)

Unlike my grey wall which you know darn well is not in California. :)
I also have a white wall of VMS version 7 docs which were perfect bound
rather than in binders so they take up less space.

Mark, I may have a couple of the Version 5 paperback books that can send
you, one is a user's manual and the other AFAIR system manager's manual.
I am slowly emptying my office at work so they could move to your office.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our