Wanted: VT5x roll-around stand

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 00:06:20 CDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 10:21 PM, B M <iamvirtual at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears that I do have one of these stands (3 actually). What
> measurements do you need?

We know from the sales brochure jpg that it's 26" tall (the VT52 is
thick, so it needs to be that short to put the keyboard at "typing
height", but could you measure, and/or photograph the part that the
VT52 sits on?  The rest is, as has been pointed out, much like a
modern office chair, and as long as we can find something that puts
the plate at 26", it should be good (I've already done such
conversions for a rolling microscope stand).

Thanks!

-ethan