Tandy TRS0-Model 2000 Computer Monitor required - among other things...

Bruce Ray Bruce at Wild-Hare.com
Wed Jun 29 22:08:52 CDT 2016

G'day Brendan -

Time flies by so fast, eh?

I am spending time training in aircraft in morning, flight sim's in
afternoon, getting ready for my ATP exam next month.  Been a fiasco at
times learning that not all people/companies have same attitudes toward
customers [and customer service] as you or I have.

Miriam and I are having a great summer so far:  she is doing athletic
stuff (serious bicycling, swimming, gym work, art projects) with friends
and household improvement projects, and I am doing flight [re-]training
and ignoring her.

She is still planning on another full school year (Aug-2016 through
June-2017).  And business-wise I am 3/4-time "out of the office"  until
August 1st when I will continue the client projects on the dark side.

The Golden Bay option is very attractive to me but Miriam's schedule is
still "in flux".  I would guess a trial one-month period might be
attractive rather than a full 3-month shot initially, perhaps 2017-Sept
or 2017-Oct, or Nov or ???, and a $ deposit for reserving a time-slot
with you might be appropriate.  I'm sorry that I am so ...
(indefinite?)...  but I have only one oar in the water on the matter at
this point.

A "few years ago" (okay, decades ago) I had a complete TRS 2000 system
(from my dad when he died) but donated it to one of his close friends.
So the CLASSICMP newsgroup notification might generate the best response
at this point.  However, I will contact a few "low-profile" folks on my
own that are not part of the usual e.groups - I never know.
BTW, what/whose 'project' is this TRS for?

Best you and yours -

Bruce