Options for resurrecting VAX 4000/400 and Vaxstation 3200

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:14:29 CST 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Mouse <mouse at rodents-montreal.org> wrote:
>> I have also considered selling the units (or parts thereof) if
>> nothing gives.
>
> If it comes to that, I am quite sure you will find buyers for at least
> some of it; heck, for a QBus SCSI interface I'd pony up some cash
> myself (and there aren't many things I'd be interested enough in to
> more than cover shipping for, especially now that I'm as
> physical-space-constrained as I am).

An M5976 KZQSA can often be picked up cheap on eBay as they are not
MSCP compatible and are really only good for accessing SCSI CD-ROM
drives while running VMS, or while installing VMS. They do work well
for that.

For example this one sold for only $25 a month or two ago with only one bidder:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111875354977