SimH & Panels: new BlinkenBone release
j_hoppe at t-online.de
Fri Mar 11 02:29:58 CST 2016
the BlinkenBone project made much progress last months.
("BlinkenBone" is this "connect physical and simulated panels to SimH"
- a PDP-8/I front panel Java simulation.
The PDP-8/I SimH extension needs validation against a physical machine.
- Oscar Vermeulen's PiDP8 can be connected as panel.
- most Java panels can now be 2400 pixels width (monitors keep growing)
Precompiled distributions at
There are distributions for Win32, Ubuntu 32/64, and RaspberryPi
A single distribution contains now all simulations (PDP-11/40, 11/70,
PDP-10 KI10 and PDP-8/I).
- Ported from SimH 3.8 to v4.x. I'm back!
- Sources on GitHub at https://github.com/j-hoppe/BlinkenBone.git
Since the BlinkenBone projects expands beyond expectation, the web doc
is completely reordered (== trashed?)
Not all content is stable yet and links will float, rely on
http://retrocmp.com/projects/blinkenbone at the moment.
There's also the shortcut www.blinkenbone.com .
As always, error feedback is welcome!
More information about the cctalk