Which RT-11 for an 11/03

Gary L. Messick Gary at realtimecomp.com
Fri Mar 11 13:22:38 CST 2016

Rich,

If you need to disable the LTC interrupt, it's a jumper wire located on the top (solder side) of the power supply.  It originally came as two single pin socket type things with a wire jumper-ed between them.  When I previously asked whether it had two or three switches on the front, later models moved it to the front panel.

Also, I vaguely remember issues with booting HT-11 with the LTC enabled.  I believe you could re-enabled it after booting, but that would be a ~40 year old memory!

Gary