VMS 4.4 source code microfiche

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:30:03 CST 2016

I made a trip to the library today and set up the reader. Expensive nice
piece of equipment, however it is going to take a long time to scan it all.
I am still uncertain as to weather this is the source or the compiler
output, as some people here suggested it may be.  Even with this full set,
is there not enough to build the entire system?  Was the full source ever
released?  The plan is to scan it all and get it archived. The scanner
seems to be doing a good job. If anyone has other microfiche that would go
well along with this set, and would be willing to mail them, I know how to
work the scanner now and can make a digital copy.

here are the first 12 pages i scanned off the first sheet.

https://www.slashflash.info/~devin/Uploads/images/vms_fiche/

--Devin

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 4:03 PM, John H. Reinhardt <johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com