A gold mine for anybody in Austin...

James Vess theevilapplepie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:04:13 CDT 2016

Good call!
He responded to me and I could hear his trepidation, so this is spot on.

I let him know it would be going to folks who would be taking care of them
or they'd be in storage at my place.

So, we'll see if he'll let them go and if not that's cool.
I completely understand as I did something similar with a G4 cube years ago
on CL, I felt bad but I just couldn't let it go because the only guy that
hit me up was going to do an ATX mod on it.

He said he'd get me some photos, lets will see what happens!