where I've landed

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:43:22 CDT 2016

Awesome!
Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Ian S. King
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:08 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: OT: where I've landed

Hi all,

I informed the list when I left the Living Computer Museum, so it seems appropriate to tell you where I've landed.  My new employer was in the news this week:

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/03/behind-the-curtain-ars-goes-inside-blue-origins-secretive-rocket-factory/

The second photo is the view from where I ate lunch yesterday.  The fun literally never stops.... living the dream! -- Ian

PS: of course I'm finishing my doctorate - I'm kind of vested in it by now.
 :-)
--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>
Dissertation: "Why the Conversation Mattered: Constructing a Sociotechnical Narrative Through a Design Lens

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org> Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."