rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 23 21:21:37 CDT 2016
To say I'm pleased with the comments on the batch
just shipped would be an understatement.
However you cant just rest on your laurels.
_Batch now in production_
The next batch is already underway and the quantity increased to thirty,
It will consist of 8/e (A and B), 8/f and 8/m .All the artwork is done
I'm trying to get to a ship from stock situation but I keep getting
pre-orders (not that I mind!!)
_The PDP-8 Product Line So Far_
PDP-8/e (A) before the switch change
PDP-8/e (B) after the switch change
We also offer to change the address from the standard maynard to galway.
If you find any other address variations I'd be interested.to consider
them as well.
_PDP-8 New Products under consideration _
1. Front panels for any of the other PDP-8 models, Including the
Straight 8 but excluding PDP-8A.
2. Bezels either cast metal as existing or a tough plastic.
The metal ones are big and heavy and awkward to ship.
3. Programmers Console PCB (key and lamp unit) / emulator
4. Integrated version of 1 + 2 above
5. Integrated version of 1 + 2 + 3 above
__PDP-11 Product Line_
1. Artwork underway for 11/XX panels (11/70 style)
2. No launch date yet but not a long way off.
_DEC unlisted above or non CPU panels._
I'll look at anything DEC made that uses a flat substrate (Plastic,
Metal or Glass) and has screen printing
_Non DEC panels
I'd be intersted in panels from other makers using similar substrates
and screen printing.
I think thats the lot
Rod (Panelman) Smallwood
More information about the cctalk