The Second International Conference on Electronics and Software Science (ICESS2016)

Joan R joan.sdiwc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 06:06:54 CDT 2016

Hi Peter,
My apology if you find this subject off for this group. The fact that
the Conference on Electronics and Software Science (ICESS2016) talks about
computer hardware, software, and documentation, the same objective as this
group gears to, I took the opportunity to invite you, technical, computer
experts to participate. We hope you will join us and will find us an
exciting place to broaden your expertise.

Praying this would clear things up. Again, sorry and my deep apology -
please.

Sincerely,

Joan
Conference Manager