The Second International Conference on Electronics and Software Science (ICESS2016)

Joan R joan.sdiwc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:32:16 CDT 2016

Hi Paul,
Thanks for responding. I felt a little relief although the message is still
clear that you find me something like a "scam". Please don't. I usually use
this email icess16 at sdiwc.net to promote the conference but my apology for
signing up via gmail. Lessons learned here. My wrong.

Praying for forgiveness especially in this time of Easter. Happy Easter to
you and all the members of this elite group.

Sincerely,

Joan Sali
Conference Manager
SDIWC - DIPECC2016 <http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dipecc2016/> and ICESS2016