Here's what happens when an 18 year old buys a mainframe...

Brian Marstella brian at marstella.net
Tue Mar 29 21:07:37 CDT 2016

I'm still kicking myself for passing up an IBM mainframe and a Sun 2000
that my previous employer no longer needed. I reasoned that I didn't have
space or power for them; never let logic and good sense dictate your
actions :)

Connor picked a great learning experience... EE, CS, and other disciplines
such as civil engineering, all rolled into one experience.