Front panel switches - what did they do?

Al Kossow aek at
Tue May 24 13:22:22 CDT 2016

On 5/24/16 10:44 AM, Chuck Guzis wrote:

> There was also automated "stapled wire".  I forget the name for the process.

stitch wire

you spot weld to a socket post

More information about the cctalk mailing list