Classic keyboard (and fonts) (Was: NEC ProSpeed 386

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Tue May 31 14:25:30 CDT 2016

On 05/31/2016 11:49 AM, Fred Cisin wrote:

> The one with the picture of a dry-rot window Do you mean [Ctrl[Esc]?

Dunno, I use Linux.  But I used to get calls from the Indian
subcontinent telling me that my Windows computer was showing suspicious
action.   I tried to comply with their instructions, but the first
stumbling block was the Windows key.   It only got worse after that...

> Best way to represent the above?
> 30? years ago, I created a special key-top font for discussing
> keystrokes in documentation. 

Well, I still have a couple of red "Panic" keys that fit Cherry


More information about the cctalk mailing list