Model M Key Cap Replacement WAS: Keyboards and the Model M (was Re: NEC ProSpeed 386)

Christopher Satterfield christopher1400 at
Tue May 31 17:30:53 CDT 2016

Unicomp still sells replacement caps ( ), however I believe they
have a minimum order amount (price). There are also the ever-so-hated
keyboard forums where you can often post a "Looking for" and find someone
with some spares they'll dump dirt cheap or free.

More information about the cctalk mailing list