DEC bus transceivers

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 00:09:03 CDT 2016

I have thousands of NOS chips here that i hope to finish going through. I
have no idea how many bus transceivers are in there. These were intended
for projects I don't know if I'll ever get around to.

There are a lot of NOS out there at a variety of prices. The common 74xx
are mostly there and fairly cheap. I have several thousand ECLs I have
little use for, and they are getting harder to find.

As far as the DEC chips go, I figured if I ever ran out I would pull them
off of boards that I have a lots of extras.

It's been years since I've looked at the prints, but I should be able to
find some DEC transceivers on boards like DZ11, MS11, MSV11, M3106, M3107,
various omnibus boards etc.

I know is sounds terrible, but I can cut the fingers off, sell the board
for the chips, and make some room which i desperately need.

Paul