VAX Common Lisp

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:54:03 CDT 2016

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 4:10 AM, <aswood at t-online.de> wrote:

> any idea where to get VAX Common Lisp?

ISTR when I installed it on the VAX-11/780-5 at Living Computer Museum, I
got it either from the hobbyist distribution or from the freeware
collection at HP.  I know I didn't jump through any special hoops to get
it.  In fact, I had both Common Lisp and 'Standard' Lisp installed.  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."