S/36 in Milwalkee

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:24:39 CDT 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Ken Seefried <seefriek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Noticed this on Nekochan:
> http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16731198

This is making me a bit sad.  Not over the fact I can't take on
another computer the size of a small car - those days are likely
behind me and for good reason - but that this is in that class of
machines that will likely never be emulated in software.  I'm guessing
it's far more due to IBM having never released anything close to
technical documentation on the architecture than pure lack of
interest, given the obscure machines that have been emulated.

It's not far from me.  Maybe I can rescue the docs...