WTB several IMSAI-8080 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Sat Nov 5 21:01:07 CDT 2016

The "B" model used a flatted bat handle toggle switch which IIRC weren't made by C&K. I think I may have the number somewhere but I think there was a thread with this info a few years ago. A Google search might produce it. The Altair group archive on Yahoo might have it too.

 The IMSAI uses a plastic paddle switch.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone