[ex-convex] Re: Fwd: Audio interview that mentions my Convex

aswood at t-online.de aswood at t-online.de
Mon Nov 7 08:23:46 CST 2016

A very interesting story.

Now we do need detailed information, schematics, maintenance procedures and software for C1,C2,C38 as well for SPP systems. My SPP1600XA, which I used e.g. to heat my cellar stopped operation due to breaking the voltage limit using psu_util.

@Camiel: would you like to swap one of your C1 for an X or S-Class? My S-Class is using 48 PA-Risc processors.

Andreas