What the heck is the deal with this eBay item

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:50:13 CST 2016

I do watch the auctions for this Helios drive but won't bid.  Too much BS
going on with this seller, it seems.  I suspect the private seller is an
alter ego of his.

I did manage to find a Cromemco PFD Persci dual drive this morning on eBay
for $250.  I have every confidence this will come.  I would have no
confidence with the Helios seller.