ISO: PDP-11/40 LTC and Stack Limit options

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:39:53 CST 2016

Van: Guy Sotomayor Jr<mailto:ggs at shiresoft.com>
Verzonden: woensdag 23 november 2016 17:29
Aan: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Onderwerp: Re: ISO: PDP-11/40 LTC and Stack Limit options

> On Nov 23, 2016, at 7:11 AM, william degnan <billdegnan at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> 3) I would not mind getting something like Guy's UA11 to test with.  Are
> these available?

Yes, they are still available (along with KM11s)

TTFN – Guy
------
I soldered my two KM11’s last Sunday!
I bought them from you at least eight years ago!

Going to put them to good use solving issues in my 11/10 and 11/40 …

BTW, my 11/35 booted from RL02. But at the moment the 11/35 has issues ☹
Regarding an SLU in slot 9: AFAIR, the M7800 does not use nor connect NPR,
So the M7800 will go well in slot 9 regardless of BG and NPR present or not.