ka... ching!

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Oct 1 18:06:49 CDT 2016

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016, tony duell wrote:
> Want to take me with you?

I'd ask if there's room, but I'm afraid that I'm not worthy.  Besides, I
still have too much crap that I'd want to bring along.

Yes, it is easy to remember times when IBM 5150, '57 Chevy, Altair,
Isetta, functioning TTYs, could be had for the effort of carrying them
home.
Well before our time, Van Gogh paintings could be had for a bottle of
wine.
Yes, things that we have been interested in, that once had negligible
cost have acquired value and unimaginable prices.
Even my house is now valued at 30 times what I paid.
If John Titor ever answers my standing offer, one of the first things that
I should do in the 1960s is get a warehouse.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com