ka... ching!

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Oct 1 21:22:00 CDT 2016

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> Come  on! there are still treasures  to be found!   (  probaby not the 57
> chevy though)

There are lots of '57 Chevys around.  Just that their percieved value is
no longer in my range.  In 1965, my parents threw away their 57 Chevy
station wagon, instead of giving it to me.

I gave the Northstar Horizon to somebody who appreciated it.
I have never managed to own an Isetta, but two years ago, I got a chance
to ride in one for a few hours.
I will turn over the 5150 to somebody who will appreciate it after I get
rid of enough other stuff to get it out of storage (I know where it is)
and find some Amlyn disks for Steve Hirsch.

Anybody want a substantial pile of Dell Inspiron 5150 and 5160s??
(Doctor Marty thinks that his hoarding is a terminal disease)
They're worthless now, but in a decade or three, they will be R at RE
collector items!

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com