ka... ching!

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 2 13:24:38 CDT 2016

I have tried to follow much the same principle. Most of the stuff I have has
been given to me for free, and if I pass it on I make a point of giving it
away for free too. I don't apply the same rule if I had to buy the gear, but
really there has not been too much of that. If I made a significant effort
to get a machine (travel or shipping wise) which I don't particularly want
to keep but just want to be sure is not scrapped, then I may ask for a
contribution towards those costs.