Micro Fiche Library.

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 5 10:37:05 CDT 2016

On 05/10/2016 16:05, Al Kossow wrote:

> On 10/4/16 10:48 PM, Rod Smallwood wrote:
>
>> I have been doing some searching on the web.
>> There seem to be some Epson (Perfection range) that could scan fiche
>>
> How many lifetimes do you have allocated for the project?

Well its not so much scan to start with but I'd like to be able to read
some fiches.
A 52x fiche on a 42x reader is a bit of a strain.  However pre-1989 I
was involved
in some work involving 8 x 10 sheets of micro filmed documents.
Best answer then. Manual movement of the carrier and a foot switch to
capture.

Rod

--
PDP-8/e PDP-8/f PDP-8/m PDP-8/i