Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 20:00:41 CDT 2016

Leicas dumpstered?   OMG !?

oh.... the  humanity!!!!!!!

In a message dated 10/7/2016 5:18:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cisin at xenosoft.com writes:

On Fri,  7 Oct 2016, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> but.... if  you were a  hardcore mustang collector  you would not  sleep
> until you  had  every part that went  with it...

Having been around when  they came out, and still around when I did not buy
non-running rolling  rebuildables for a few hundred dollars, I'm not likely
to ever become that  hardcore Mustang collector!

I will sell my Leicas to the  hardcore!   (So that they won't get
dumpstered after I die, like  CHead's did!)