Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 04:37:43 CDT 2016

Does it have a serial interface and memory. In which case it was probably programmed in Assembler.
When I started with 6800 board and 256 bytes of memory, and toggle switches to load it I used to hand assemble the programs to get the hex/binary.
I soon got bored of the toggle switches and built a little box with an old calculator keyboard and display and some TTL so I could enter data quickly.

Dave